ELASTIC champions the values of equality, diversity and inclusion in the community and develops ways to show their importance. No matter how small, we believe every contribution counts.
One of our related activities is our Women in STEM interview series, in which we talk with ELASTIC female scientists about their motivation and career in the STEM fields and their involvement in the project. Read the interviews below:
- Elli Kartsakli from BSC
- Flavia Gaudio from GEST
- Viola Sorrentino from THALES
- Rita Sousa from ISEP
- Anna Queralt from BSC
We also celebrate the International Day of Women and Girls in Science on 11 February by communicating our Women in STEM interviews and promoting our female partners through our media channels and the European Diversity Month in May by raising awareness of the importance of diversity and inclusion in the society.
In addition, our partner institutions have clear policies on the topic, some of which are listed below:
- BSC: Gender and Diversity Equality Plan and Bioinfo 4 Women
- IKERLAN: Committed to our environment and Gender Equality Commission
- THALES: Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
- GEST: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Citta Metropolitana di Firenze: Equal Opportunity and Equality Advisory (in Italian)